Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default chainsaw reccomendation or advice ?

"Tony Miklos" wrote

Now they have a different way of adjusting the chain
tension and I'm tempted to get a new one but the posts I read here tell me
I'd be crazy to expect to get a 2nd one that actually works. Did I really
get the one in a million that actually works?

Most everything WORKS, at least for some period of time. It's just when you
really get it out and use it quite a bit that you find out how good it is.
To cut one cord of wood a year is light use. I'm surprised your carb rubber
and gaskets last from year to year. Poulans work, and there are a few that
last a long time. Just not many.

Steve