Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default OT Adhesive Recommendation please.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:10:26 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

Yeah, the Sika is great stuff.

It's costly but not over the top her in Oz. About $10 for a tube or $18
for
a cartridge.
I just hate it when the second half of the cartridge goes off before I get
to use it!

Don't you use caulking condoms, boy? I swear by 'em.
http://littleredcap.com/ About $5 for a plastic "tin" of 25 at Ace.

They look neat. I've never seen them here (Oz). I'll have to ask my hardware
guy about them.

cheers.

Sounds like a tube might do the OP's job.

Ditto.

--
If you're trying to take a roomful of people by
surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets