Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default One of those days

JR North wrote:

My GF thought it would be romantic to make the bedroom into something
like a disco hall. She cut open 4 Cyalume light sticks, and slung the
contents around the whole room. OK, it was interesting, but the stuff
is toxic, and it ate into the wood bed frame, wall paint and
everything plastic. When I tried to wipe it off, the paint, top layer
of plastic on the Toshibe 32" TV, My DVD recorder, etc came with it.
Ruined everything. It was suposed to be a 'suprise', so I didn't know
until she had already done it.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Tell her to stick to candles. You only get smoke trails on the ceiling.

Wes