Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default One of those days

I go out and I notice that it looks like someone has applied about one ounce
of C4 to my trailer tire. Tire is blown to bits, and fender is hanging by
one bolt. Trailer has not been moved since last use, when I added air to a
full load of firewood due to looking very low.

I get into truck. The center console has a wooden tray that I and SWMBO
uses for collection point for numerous (NUMEROUS!) items. It is orange.
Upon closer examination, Police grade pepper spray canister (LARGE) has
apparently discharged in the summer sun. Luckily, it was covered by lots
and lots of free napkins from various fast food outlets. None got on
interior of seats or roof! ( I consider this akin to winning the lottery in
terms of odds.)

So, people, watch tire pressure on parked vehicles in direct sunlight, and
keep your pepper spray out of the sun.

Steve

PS: It wasted a good $20 leather Gall's belt holder. Ate it up.