Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Three sided shower cubicles

On Sep 22, 9:27*am, Neil Williams wrote:
I'm looking at redoing my bathroom, removing the bath[1] and fitting a
decent-sized shower cubicle, and due to the position of the windows
and a large conduit (about 8in square, I think) containing central
heating pipes the only place it can logically go is in the "middle" of
a wall, against the conduit. *It can't go where the shower head on the
bath currently is because it would block the window. *(Indeed, one
reason for the plan is so the shower isn't spraying down onto the
windowsill, because this causes water to collect on there, causing
mould and other problems e.g. leaks).

Put something similar to the internal glazing widely used in Russia.
It's just a sliding window that fits flush to the inner wall. All you
would need is a suitable pane -fixed. Perspex would do.