Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_3_] dennis@home[_3_] is offline

Default Three sided shower cubicles

"polygonum" wrote in message
news

Illness can catapult people from being happily shower-only to
bath-is-vital in no time at all.

I would never accept a shower-only house having experienced just that - a
partner who became unable to shower. Thank goodness we have a bath.

I think you will find the opposite to be more common.
there are a lot of elderly and infirmed that can't get into a bath (or more
likely out of) that can sit on a shower seat and have a shower.

I was thinking of putting in a steam cabinet, you can get a two seat one
that fits in about the same space as a bath.
They also double as showers.