Posted to uk.d-i-y
Neil Williams[_2_] Neil Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Three sided shower cubicles

On Sep 22, 2:29*pm, polygonum wrote:

Fine - of course that is entirely your choice. But I was really trying to *
explain why a bath is so important to so many people.

Fair enough... the obvious one for a smallish 3 bed terrace (as it is)
is I suppose the early years of a baby.

Without explanation, you would probably never be able to guess why my *
partner can't shower - it is nothing to do with standing/sitting or *
anything like that at all. At it appeared out of nowhere.

Fair enough. I can't imagine whatever it is is common though given
what you say. But if I wasn't able to shower, I'd probably have to
consider moving house anyway, as being 6' 4" I don't fit a normal bath
usefully well and would have to move to a house with a larger bathroom
for a larger bath (or I suppose knock the bathroom through into the
second bedroom and extend by a foot or so).

Neil