Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Downie[_3_] Tim Downie[_3_] is offline

Default Three sided shower cubicles

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sep 22, 10:44 am, Tim wrote:

Is the conduit in the corner of the room? If so, I'd be tempted to
turn that into a narrow deep cupboard for storage and then install a
two sided enclosure up against that.

Yes. The trouble with doing that is that it would block half the
window, which I'm trying to avoid.

Okay, hadn't realised it was by the window.

The floor plan is a bit like this (use fixed pitch font):-

-=====--
[BBBBB]C
/ T

where B=bath, S=sink, T=toilet and / is the door. The window is shown
as =s on the outside wall. There's more wall on the conduit side.

I envisage it becoming something like this:-

-=====--
S C
sss
/ T

At a guess I'd say that the conduit probably contains the soil stack (is
there a vent pipe showing about the roof or anything visible in the loft?).

If that's the case, would moving the toilet across to where the sink is let
you fit the shower in the corner vacated by the sink?

Tim