Posted to uk.d-i-y
Neil Williams[_2_] Neil Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Three sided shower cubicles

On Sep 22, 12:03*pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:

Replacing bath with shower only certainly reduces selling price and would
dissuade some purchasers ... happened to my parents.

This is true, but I don't intend to move any time soon, so I'd rather
have a bathroom the way I want it and take that risk, and if necessary
rejig it again before selling. I suppose no bath is likely to
dissuade families, but might well act as an encouragement for those
who don't have or intend to have children (I'd have been swayed to
some extent had a house I looked at had a power shower in a good sized
cubicle instead of a bath, but none actually did).

Valid point, though.

Neil