Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Three sided shower cubicles

On Sep 22, 10:29 am, Neil Williams wrote:
On Sep 22, 11:06 am, Jim K wrote:

how big a shower (floorspace taken up) do you want and how much is too
much money?

I'm assuming I'll be DIYing it (as the group would have it ) and
I'm looking at spending DIY-barn sort of money on it (i.e. a few
hundred), not the multi-thousand-quid premium stuff.

Size wise, whatever fits, I haven't properly measured up yet, still at
the concept stage But the layout in my other post (the space I've
got is basically [width of bath]+[width of sink]-[about 8" for
conduit, maybe a bit less]-[a bit of space by the side of the bog].

Neil

so no details to work with there then ;)

Jim K