Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is anyone really this stupid?

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:47:16 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

On Sep 19, 5:34*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:

In Russia, you simply pay a bribe and get emense quantities of goodies
from storage areas for very little money.

Did I ever discuss the guy who bought a *a Mig21 from a Ruski general?
When it showed up on the boat in the harbor..it was discovered to have a
full load of munitions to go along with it..in fact..it had 2 seatrains
with the jet itself. One full of ammo/rockets/bombs and one with the
start cart and a full load of spares.

Cost the American $50k cash.

I bet that had the Customs boy fired up!
Did he need an FFL in that transaction?

Har! I'll bet the ATF wouldn't settle for a $200 tax stamp on that
baby, either.

Neighbor's dogs barking again? Strafe their back yard.

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.