Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Ladder Modification?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:11:37 -0700, Winston
wrote:

I have a very awkward project location above the ceiling
joists (and gas pipe and electrical conduit) in my
garage. I don't get to move the location.

It would be very convenient if I could extend and
assemble my aluminum extension ladder (in place)
to a telescoping third leg for use as an 'agricultural'
ladder.
http://www.stokesladders.com/img/lad...num-tripod.jpg

I can't help your issue, but this is a standard orchard ladder. I have
six of them in three different heights. I guess three leg ladders are
too expensive for the public, you don't see them in the big box
stores. But they are WAY better on uneven ground and far more
portable.

Karl