Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I won't bother with Toolstation again

In article
,
Andy Dingley wrote:
They certainly do, but the problem is more with Silverline etc. than
with Toolstation, and I don't see Screwfix as being generally much
different. The market is unfortunately hungry for crap tools at low,
low prices, so that's what they sell.

Silverline is a bit like Draper. I doubt they make everything themselves
but simply source it and put on their own brand name. And as such, like
Draper, the quality varies. I have a few Silverline bits and pieces which
are fine. But it is a gamble.

--
*Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one? *

Dave Plowman London SW