Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I won't bother with Toolstation again

Clive Page wrote:

I also needed to make some larger holes, so got 10-piece a holesaw kit
(item 23014) which was a lot cheaper than any other I could find. I
can't remember the last time I bought anything of such poor quality.
The hex key rotated without gripping the grub-screw in one of the arbors
(though the other one worked). The saws themselves had a hole with
flats designed to fit one arbor or the other: one of the saws had the
flats too small i.e. the hole was nearly circular, so the saw rotated on
the arbor unless it was done up extremely tightly. Two of the others
had the flats so large so they wouldn't even fit on the arbor designed
for them without being filed down. I took the whole kit back back and
got a refund.

I recommend the Bosch holecutters - better than any other make.

--
Tim Watts