Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default The triumphalist attitude of many British workers

Seems that it wasn't their job to do that sort of thing and the
management told them that and not to. Mind you getting a doctor to do it
wasn't on the cards their visits were shall we say not all that
often;!....

--
Tony Sayer- Hide quoted text -

You can blame the compensation culture for that sort of thing.

Well I was in a hospital and they had done some fine needlework patching
up large lacerations elsewhere and pinning broken bones and skull all I
wanted was a rather nagging splinter removed they didn't notice as I was
in a coma when they were sorting the other stuff!..

I'd have DIY'ed it if I had the tools to hand;-!...
--
Tony Sayer