Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What do you think about this trailer

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:15:45 -0500, Ignoramus7432

On 2011-09-16, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus7432 wrote:
I am guessing that the empty trailer weighs 2,000 lbs, 3,000 at most.

Take it to a scale at a truck stop and weight it. A truck scale will
give you your front axle, rear axle, trailer and gross combined weights
for about $10.

Great idea.

And this is how it looks:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

With a photo shot straight from a side, it does not look that unbalanced.

Its much longer than the original photo showed. That will work nicely
for virtually all of your hauling needs.

Gonna make us all drool over the price?

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)