Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reno Crash

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 13:20:43 -0500, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:50:17 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 9/17/2011 10:06 AM, Sunworshipper wrote:
This is the best video I can find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JAQyM3ZSY0

Seems like he was coming in from the back side and pulling up and
rolling inverted over the stands and then straight in...

That takes a number of control inputs for a tool jammed in the cables.
Or maybe intermittent and his attention was focused in the cockpit.
Strange.

Checked out one of the TV stations in Vegas and they are intent on the
carnage not the news.

SW

Or control surface flutter, or a heart attack (he was 74?).

It will be a very short investigation.
An aircraft going in on the nose like that at 400+ MPH, there
isn't much left to inspect.

I suppose most are older to afford a toy like that. I was checking
around and ran into one in the Huff where someone saw a trim tab fly
off. Unsure what to believe after seeing this other story, what gives
here?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_967466.html

Y'know, if the federal and state gov'ts would simply bypass the
requirement for any entity to pay the prevailing wages (Highest known
wages + bennies ever paid in any city in the state/country, usually
union wages) the costs to repair and renew our roads would drop
drastically.

A more efficient inspection team might be in order, too. I've heard of
monthlong delays in road building because some inspector was off in
another state looking at something else. All the delays allow prices
to increase and up the cost of every project.

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her