Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default The triumphalist attitude of many British workers

In article , MM
writes

After the op the staff nurse on the actual ward asked me how I was
getting home and again I referred to the note in the leaflet. However,
this nurse immediately agreed and said she would organise some
hospital transport for me. She couldn't have been more helpful or
willing, as were ALL the nurses on the actual ward.

Dear dear granddad, wrong group again, or have the threats of garrotting
for your off topic rants frightened you away from your usual haunts.
--
fred