Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default What do you think about this trailer

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:30:50 -0500, Ignoramus844
wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp.../1036.jpg.html

It is 10k lbs and has a tilt bed (I believe). Also has ramps.

I want to use it for surplus dealings for larger items. Any comments?

IMHO, if you're planning on hauling serious weight, you need a 5th
wheel / gooseneck trailer. These trailers are made for serious tonge
weight and a one ton or more truck to pull it makes a nice
combination.

This trailer is too heavy leaving little load capacity with the bumper
hitch being the problem. Now, these do work well behind a 2+ ton dump
truck.

Karl