Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default What do you think about this trailer

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:30:50 -0500, Ignoramus844 wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp.../1036.jpg.html

It is 10k lbs and has a tilt bed (I believe). Also has ramps.

I want to use it for surplus dealings for larger items. Any comments?

What Steve and Bob said. If you want to dick with it you could shorten
up the tongue when you put a ball hitch on it. Then only use it for
small heavy stuff that you center over the front axle or a bit forward.

Or take off the rear axle and only carry half the load.

Or lengthen the bed toward the back.

Or move the axles forward. This may be best long-term solution, but is a
lot of work.

--
www.wescottdesign.com