Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob AZ Bob  AZ is offline

Default What do you think about this trailer

It is 10k lbs and has a tilt bed (I believe). Also has ramps.

I want to use it for surplus dealings for larger items. Any comments?

The hitch will bear most of the load when ideally the axles/wheels
should carry most of any load. What do you plan to tow it with? Maybe
a 2-1/2 ton truck but surely not the usual pickup that most of us
have. Also be aware of the axle ratings. And get a spare wheel and
tire.

Are the brakes compatable with your tow vehicle?

If the trailer is a former military vehicle all the electric might be
24 Volt DC.

Bob AZ