Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default I want my own 100 gallon propane tank.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:34:52 +0000 (UTC),
(Larry W) wrote:

In article ,
Jon Danniken wrote:
dadiOH wrote:
willshak wrote:
Actually, propane scares the **** out of me.

It does the same to a lot of people and yet all those people think
nothing about riding around for hours on top of 10-20 gallons of
gasoline.

The gasoline itself isn't that dangerous, it's the air and fuel vapor
mixture in the tank that is the explosive part. They build bombs using that
concept, and they are the most powerful bombs made short of a nuke.

Jon

Who is "They" and can you give an example of a powerful bomb that uses
an "air and fuel vapor mixture" as the explosive?

Google FAE and Thermobaric weapon.