Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default I want my own 100 gallon propane tank.

willshak wrote:

I would guess that it depends upon the size of the tank.
Anyone can buy 4.25 lb. grill propane tanks.
I don't know about oxy/acetylene tanks since I haven't used them since
my Navy days 50 years ago, but I remember them having tanks the
thickness of some armored vehicle bodies (not Tanks).

Actually, you want a 120 gallon tank. No one will fill more than 80% full
so that gves you 96 gallons when full.

The tanks rean't cheap.

--

dadiOH