Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New shop, electrical question

wrote:

because you have no sense of humor... and you like side-stepping my
questions.

Sorry Bob - but you lose on this argument. Doug fairly called you out on
what you posted. You back peddled but you did not do so well. You made
some very direct statements about code violations, provided partial
information, and then tried to cover your tracks by later offering limited
additional information - which by the way only served to throw your
credibility into question. Do yourself a favor and go back through your
contributions to this thread. I'm sure you will see where you earned
everything Doug has thrown your way.

Of course I'm not an electrician, I'm a technician, I have an IBEW
card for my work in telecommunications.

One would expect better of you in that case.

--

-Mike-