Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Special purpose low-power air conditioning - metal involved!

On 9/15/2011 1:19 AM, Bruce Bergman wrote:
Blowed up the computer that had Agent on it, and didn't bother reloading it as the version I was up to didn't like Vista much. Going through Google Groups just cause I dont have money to toss around on upgrades, work is spotty - But I'm betting you know that tune.

Oh, Richard? I got a one-sentence response from Hatz USA: We are not prepared to sell that model in the USA at this time.

Damn. Looked compact enough to solve a lot of people's problems. And exciter cranking means never hearing someone try to start a running engine and take out the ring gear.

-- Bruce--

One sentence huh?

O-Kay...

So they reward us evil for good, and hatred for our love.

Appoint a wicked man against them; let an accuser bring them to
trial.

When they are tried, let them come forth guilty; let their prayer be
counted as sin!

May their days be few; may another seize their goods!

May their children be fatherless, and their wives widows!

May their children wander about and beg; may they be driven out of
the ruins they inhabit.

May the creditor seize all that they have; may strangers plunder the
fruits of their toil!

Let there be none to extend kindness to them, nor any to pity their
fatherless children!

May their posterity be cut off; may their names be blotted out in
the second generation!