Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Curious hugshake

"Steve B" wrote

And I extend my right hand for an eye to eye handshake. After that, I'm
uncomfortable with variations that I am not familiar with. I think it
very impolite of the other person to be able to interpret variations of a
common handshake along with all the other slapping, banging, and hand
movements that come along with or after extending a hand for a common
handshake.

Sorry. Should have interjected :

TO EXPECT ME

between:

I think it very
impolite of the other person

and

to be able to interpret variations of a common
handshake along with all the other slapping, banging, and hand movements
that come along with or after extending a hand for a common handshake.

Steve