Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Curious hugshake

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:24:26 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Is this a new style of handshake, or does it have any secret or
ritualistic
overtones?

Bromance?

-noun
1. A non-sexual relationship between two men that are unusually close.
-verb -mans-ing
1. The act of wooing a fellow male friend for the purpose of becoming
closer.

2. Going to unusual lengths in an attempt to become closer with
another male friend.

I saw that the other day. It perfectly describes one of my friends. The
other is a member of a common secret cult. I mentioned it to him, and we
had a laugh. I would do almost anything for my good friend. You can fill
in the blanks of the things I would not do.

Steve