Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Curious hugshake

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:42:37 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"FlavorFlav" wrote in message
web.com...

[...]

Do you live in the hills? geesh, U R behind the times.

If you don't have an answer, please don't post. And what's with that stupid
clock around your neck?

Steve

I wondered about the clock. Couple a weeks ago I went to the bank to
use the ATM outside. This guy comes out with this wall clock around
his neck. I notice he has a key ring with about 100 + keys of all
types, and shapes ( I collect some keys so I notice). He tells me not
to put my ATM card in the machine as he thinks it ate the previous
person's card.

Me: "Hey I know you. What's your name?"

Him: (reaching to shake my hand) "Flavor Flav!"

What a weak-assed handshake....