Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Curious hugshake

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:43:43 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

Is this a new style of handshake, or does it have any secret or
ritualistic overtones?

Steve

I think it was something that started on TV, so now everyone has to do it.
Fist bumps, high fives, etc. I'm not much of a participant in that stuff,
I'm just an old fart traditionalist.

Might just be my raising, but I was taught a handshake should be firm.
You can tell a bit about a person from a handshake. Some folks might
as well put a fish in my hand.

There is no more a time when a man's handshake was his solemn word.
Now days you have to have a 20 page Contract :-/