Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Curious hugshake

Steve B wrote:
About three months ago, a couple of my friends started giving me male
on male hugshakes. This consists of the two males handshaking each
other with their right hands, pulling the other male towards their
shoulder, each touching the other's shoulder right front with their
own shoulder front, and the left hands patting the other one on the
back.
Is this a new style of handshake, or does it have any secret or
ritualistic overtones?

Dunno. But if I don't know the implications or meanings of a particular
ritual, I'm sure as hell not going to participate in it.