codepath

Default Tenoning jig advice needed

That would make them half-brother/sister.

"James D. Kountz" jkountz@(remove this)citlink.net wrote in message
Ok but answer this......If a man and woman in WV get divorced would they
still be brother and sister??

Jim

"codepath" wrote in message
What's the state flower in WV?
a satellite dish

How do you know if you're rich in WV?
you have 2 cars on blocks in the front yard

How does a teenage girl in WV know if her mother is on the rag?
her brother's dick tastes funny

Sorry, couldn't resist.

codepath

"James D. Kountz" jkountz@(remove this)citlink.net wrote in message
Actually Leon here in WV it would be drawins and dwars. When I was a

kid
always wondered what a "chestered drawers" looked like till I found

out
there was no such thing..........

Jim

"Leon" wrote in message
m...
My favorites come from the Boston area... Like Norm always saying

you
can
get a set of measured DRAWERINGS for that chest of DRAWS.

Down here in Texas and I suspect most anywhere else it is measured
Drawings
for the chest of Drawers.