Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Curious hugshake

"Steve B" wrote in message
news
About three months ago, a couple of my friends started giving me male on
male hugshakes. This consists of the two males handshaking each other
with their right hands, pulling the other male towards their shoulder,
each touching the other's shoulder right front with their own shoulder
front, and the left hands patting the other one on the back.

Is this a new style of handshake, or does it have any secret or
ritualistic overtones?

Steve

I think it was something that started on TV, so now everyone has to do it.
Fist bumps, high fives, etc. I'm not much of a participant in that stuff,
I'm just an old fart traditionalist.