Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What happened???

On Sep 10, 7:50*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Dan has a point, but it's also true that many of the people here do some, or
a lot, of commercial metalworking. Some are commercial job-shop owners or
product manufacturers. Issues relating to the state of US manufacturing have
always been an issue on RCM, at least for the ten years I've been here.

Ed Huntress

I really do not mind posts about commercial metalworking. The people
doing commercial metalworking often post something that relates to
metalworking in general including hobby metalworking.

I do mind that people that never post anything about how to do some
sort of metalworking, post so much that have absolutely nothing to do
with metalworking.

Dan

Dan