Leon

Default Tenoning jig advice needed

My favorites come from the Boston area... Like Norm always saying you can
get a set of measured DRAWERINGS for that chest of DRAWS.

Down here in Texas and I suspect most anywhere else it is measured Drawings
for the chest of Drawers.

"Bob Jones" wrote in message
. com...
Everyone knows it should have been "slud". I learned from an old

carpenter
that what one did with a ladder was you clumb it. I will climb that

ladder.
I clamb that ladder. I had clumb that ladder. Makes sense to me.

Bejay

"J T" wrote in message
Thu, Feb 26, 2004, 7:03am (EST-1) (Lowell Holmes)
says:
Well,
You knew what he meant, unlike many posts in this group (including some
of mine). :-)

Indeed yes, the meaning was clear, which is the bottom line. Just
struck me as tremendously funny at the time. And, still makes me smile.

JOAT
Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be
left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is
too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ESILIKEVOCALS/