Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why is parts washing solvent so expensive

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:27:37 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

Too cheap to live? Google "parts cleaning with gasoline", since gas
is under $4/gal.

Now get over the horror from those stories and go buy a refill of
SafetyKleen. You'll live longer, and solvent is cheap compared to the
use of your hands for the rest of a longer life, eh?

Dog bless the EPA and Greenies for cheap solvent cleaners!

I gave up the stupid practices of my youth. Gas as a cleaner was one of
them. I knew two men who were horribly burned from youthful experiences
with gasoline.

YMMV, and you probably would use anything.

Now, back in the bin with you.

Kiss my ass, honky!

--
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
-- Seneca