Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why is parts washing solvent so expensive

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:28:07 -0500, Ignoramus13208

On 2011-09-10, Steve B wrote:
Lastly I saw it at HD, it was about $10 per gallon. My tank is a 30 gallon
on end, so would take about 20 gallons. I guess I could shop it at a
supplier, and get it for less.

I have two of them right now (not that I need two, just happen to have
two at the moment).

Well, one tank is about 20 gallons, and another is 50-80 gallons... I
guess the big one will have to go.

The good news is that you can sell the big one to pay for solvent for
the little one.

--
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
-- Seneca