Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13208 Ignoramus13208 is offline

Default Why is parts washing solvent so expensive

On 2011-09-10, Steve B wrote:

"Ignoramus13208" wrote

I have two of them right now (not that I need two, just happen to have
two at the moment).

Well, one tank is about 20 gallons, and another is 50-80 gallons... I
guess the big one will have to go.

That would be decided on by how much you use yours. And by the rule that if
you get rid of it, you will need it within a week. I use mine very seldom,
but when I do, I'm glad I have one. And for $15 at a yard sale for a
Snap-On, how could I go wrong. If I never use it, it makes me look
SOOOOOOOO professional in my shop. ;-)

Yep, Snap-On does give that snobby feeling...

One of mine is a Graymills.