Leon

Default Tenoning jig advice needed

No JAOT it was not me and yeah I was splainin it to yuh.
I like that Writ at an rotten... By the way jeet?

"J T" wrote in message
Thu, Feb 26, 2004, 3:05pm (EST+5) (Leon)
claims:
Hey.... Slided is plural and past tense for slid. You slide the jig
forward, you slided it back.
That is Texas speak. I seen it done onced.

I take it that is addressed to me, even if you don't express that.

Aren't you the guy that came up with the past, present, and future
tenses of "wrote"? Writ, rat, rotten.
I did written it.
I am ratting it.
I will rotten it.

JOAT
Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be
left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is
too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ESILIKEVOCALS/