Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A new bed project completed

On 9/10/2011 1:11 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 9/10/2011 10:47 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Sep 10, 9:42 am, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
As many of you may remember, the bedroom tower/bed project that I was
building last year was eventually completed. :!)

I just completed a similar queen sized bed with under bed storage for my
son. He however did not want the double layer of drawers and opted for
the single layer with 9 drawers. This job only took me 5 1/2 weeks.

The storage area is basically the same however I changed the head and
foot board design and changed the hard woods to walnut and white oak.

Have a look! It is a slide show, just click the next button at the top
right side of the picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...-7215762762726...

Lemme get this straight... when one demonstrates his ability to score
a really good deal, it becomes a 'drive-by' gloat.
We all pipe up and tell that person: "YOU SUCK!!"

This blatant display of technique and skill is also a gloat, IHNSHO.

So... YOU SUCK is applicable here.

Brilliant work, boss.... *takes a bow*

Ditto!

I actually got to 'touched' it ... disgusting amount of talent this boy
has!

Ah,now I'm blushing.... Thank you Swingman!