Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A new bed project completed

On 9/10/2011 10:46 AM, Han wrote:
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

As many of you may remember, the bedroom tower/bed project that I was
building last year was eventually completed. :!)

I just completed a similar queen sized bed with under bed storage for
my son. He however did not want the double layer of drawers and opted
for the single layer with 9 drawers. This job only took me 5 1/2
weeks.

The storage area is basically the same however I changed the head and
foot board design and changed the hard woods to walnut and white oak.

Have a look! It is a slide show, just click the next button at the
top right side of the picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...21576276272664
36/

Fantastic! Especially since now I know about the 9 drawers ...grin

Thank you!