Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby[_3_] James Waldby[_3_] is offline

Default What happened???

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:34:43 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Pinstripe Sniper" wrote ...
Doug Miller wrote:
Killfiling Gunner Asch, Ed Huntress, and Dave Smithers ("Hawke") will
remove the majority of the "political garbage" while deleting very
little actual metalworking content.

LOL Huntress? Sheeee-et, I'd pay to read his stuff. He reminds me of
James Fallows. = COMPLIMENT

That's very kind of you, Sniper. I think that Doug just doesn't like my
politics. d8-)

It doesn't matter whether he likes your politics or not, politics
are off-topic in r.c.m. I think we all lose and no one gains
anything when politics are discussed in r.c.m. Why should those
of us who are interested in metalworking have to filter out 3/4 or
more of the posts here to get to what we are interested in?

--
jiw