Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What happened???

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 01:47:01 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:29:32 -0700,
wrote:

I've been off this group for quite a while.Now I find myself sorry to
have rteturned. I do recollect some lively (and short) rants from both
left and right. But this has gotten ridiculous. Can anyone recommend a
newsgroup where metalworking posts are still made? I can no longer
wade through the political garbage looking for what little interesting
and educational stuff is left on a site that was supposed to be about
metalworking.

==================
One of the problems is that several posters are cross
posting into the political/activist newsgroups and we are
seeing all of their chatter. If possible remember to prune
the distro list back to AMC and/or RCM when replying.

Actually George..those *******s cross posted into RCM.

Only groups I ever intentionally cross post into is alt.machines.cnc and
misc.survivalism as we have a broad group of people here..who use all 3
groups.

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.