Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default What happened???

on Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:29:32 -0700 typed in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
I've been off this group for quite a while.Now I find myself sorry to
have rteturned. I do recollect some lively (and short) rants from both
left and right. But this has gotten ridiculous. Can anyone recommend a
newsgroup where metalworking posts are still made? I can no longer
wade through the political garbage looking for what little interesting
and educational stuff is left on a site that was supposed to be about
metalworking.

try
alt.politics.obama,
alt.california,
alt.society.labor-unions
alt.politics

"it couldn't hoit!"

pyotr

This is a .rec newsgroup.

alt.ANYTHING would be a bogus cross post.