Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Axles and Balance

On 9/9/2011 5:15 PM, Snag wrote:

I was looking it over earlier today with an eye to doing just that .
There's a cross support just behind the axle , right where the axle would
need to be if I moved it . I'll lose the tilt function , but I doubt I'll
ever use it - this trailer was bought for the primary purpose of hauling
bikes .
I'll definitely need to do some bracing to maintain structural integrity
and rigidity across the front . Time to go dig thru my "supply depot" out
behind the shed !
--
Snag

At least you have a supply depot behind the shed.

I have to BUY scraps for my trailer project!

Richard