Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why is parts washing solvent so expensive

On Sep 9, 1:17*pm, "Pete C." wrote:
Ignoramus5263 wrote:

I looked for parts washing solvent, and I am finding that it is a lot
more expensive than other hydrocarbons like kerosene. I am wondering,
why is this the case?

Any idea what is a relatively cheap way to get about 40-50 gallons of
that stuff.

Thanks

Three letters - E - P - A

The big shops are using heated parts washers with water based solvents
now.

LOL...yeah let's all forget how all the bad stuff went down the drain,
into the aquifer and then out of the faucet into your kid's glass of
water.

TMT