Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller[_3_] Doug Miller[_3_] is offline

Default What happened???

On 9/9/2011 4:29 PM, wrote:
I've been off this group for quite a while.Now I find myself sorry to
have rteturned. I do recollect some lively (and short) rants from both
left and right. But this has gotten ridiculous. Can anyone recommend a
newsgroup where metalworking posts are still made? I can no longer
wade through the political garbage looking for what little interesting
and educational stuff is left on a site that was supposed to be about
metalworking.

Killfiling Gunner Asch, Ed Huntress, and Dave Smithers ("Hawke") will
remove the majority of the "political garbage" while deleting very
little actual metalworking content.