Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default What happened???

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:29:32 -0700, yoyomonk wrote:

I've been off this group for quite a while.Now I find myself sorry to
have rteturned. I do recollect some lively (and short) rants from both
left and right. But this has gotten ridiculous. Can anyone recommend a
newsgroup where metalworking posts are still made? I can no longer wade
through the political garbage looking for what little interesting and
educational stuff is left on a site that was supposed to be about
metalworking.

What happened?

Impending election year. It always gets worse when the presidential
elections are impending, although it is getting worse.

If you find a forum that's better, let us know. In the mean time,
investigate the use of kill files.

--
www.wescottdesign.com