Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default simple, cheap lumber rack

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 07:13:15 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

Theodore Edward Stosterone wrote:
Mount several sets of 4 in-a-row and walla

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voila

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank
you.

I want to barf everytime I see "walla".

+1.

Add "try and", "there's many", "a myriad of" (vs "myriad"), "where you
AT", and dozens more. Since I gave up TV, I don't hear all of these
nearly as often as I used to. 'Twas a double blessing. I can't bear
to listen to broadcast radio or watch broadcast tv any more because of
the assinine commercials and bozo speech. No wonder the rest of the
world looks down on us, if we allow that crap to fester to such a wide
extent.

I'm hearing more and more interviewees starting their sentences with
"So..." when answering a question. Drives me to distraction, it does!