Edwin Pawlowski

Default Tenoning jig advice needed

BM Cooper wrote in message
Hi everyone. I'm trying to determine which after-market tenoning jigs

will
work with Craftsman miter slots.

It seems to me that the Delta won't work... Is this true? Any help as

what might work well would be greatly appreciated.

If the slots are now the standard size, it will work. Some of the cheaper
saws had (have) an odd size and not a true "T" slot. Just measure them and
if they are typical 3/4 x 3/8 it will work. The guide is just plain
rectangle, not a protrusion that must fit into the "T".

I'm also looking for advice on a good bench top mortiser. Thanks for

your
help! Ben

From the reviews I've read, there are no really bad ones. I'm happy with my
Delta, the Jet was rated high also in most reviews.
Ed