Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default (OT) Another Electronics Question..... CD player-NO speaker

"David Harper" wrote in
eb.com:

wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 00:18:06 -0600, Tony Hwang

Yesterday it was the DVR questions, today it's a portable CD player
with no speaker.

snip

There is a such a thing as small FM transmitter you can plug into
phone jack and tune your radio. to pick up the CD signal(sound)

That sounds like a great idea. Where can such a thing be gotten?
I'd look on ebay or similar, but I guess I need a name for the thing.

does it still come out in stereo with that thing?

I have been using one of these stereo FM transmitters for a number of
months and it works well.

http://www.provantage.com/scosche-fmt4~7SCSH0CV.htm

- David Harper

I've had something like that but it didn't work in my 2005 Caravan for my
iPhone ...

--
Best regards
Han